THE RULES MUST BE CONSIDERED BEFORE THE OPERATION
- Do not use any blood thinners such as vitamins, alcohol, aspirin 5 days prior to the operation.
- You must inform your doctor the medicine you take due to a chronic (heart, blood pressure, diabetes, tuberculosis etc.) or acute disease.
- Make a good breakfast before coming to the operation.
- Do not smoke or reduce smoking 24 hours prior to the operation.
- We do not recommend driving at least 6 hours after the operation or an experienced person should accompany you.
- You should wear clothes that you can easily take off (the ones that can be opened and closed from the front, with button or zipper).
- You should take a shower before coming to the operation, you hair must be clean.
THE RULES MUST BE CONSIDERED AFTER THE OPERATION
- It is important for your health to use your medicines regularly as described.
- Your lying position should be flat on your back. The smallest rubbing in the sown area will cause your roots to come out. Please move carefully and slowly. Root and tissue adherence occurs within 10 days.
- Ventilate your room and make sure it is not too hot. Sweating may cause infection in the transplantation area.
- Sea, pool, sauna, heavy lifting, heavy sports and sunbathing are forbidden for a month.
- İşlem sonrasında 1 hafta içerisinde cinsel ilişki yaşanmamalı.
- After the first 3 days, you should do your hair washing carefully.
Please contact your specialist if it is unclear..